Pure Commerce is currently looking for a Google Ads Account Manager who will work with several agency clients to implement and manage their Google advertising strategies.
The candidate will work with the Director of the Google Ads department to determine clients’ Google advertising strategies, create reports, and oversee the production of Google advertising creatives.
Using your expertise and thirst to stay on top of trends in digital marketing and Google Ads, you’ll also optimize and adapt campaigns according to the specific needs of your clients.
In your role as Google Ads account manager, you will:
- Analyze Google Advertising campaigns
- Help Account Managers in brainstorming and implementing new Google advertising strategies
- Find solutions to optimize your clients’ Google advertising strategies
- Brief and collaborate with the creative team to develop and produce Google advertising campaigns
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
- Carry out various digital marketing projects with your team
- Daily optimization of Google Ads campaigns
- Implementation and management of various Google Ad formats: Search Ads, Dynamic Search Ads, and Shopping Ads
- Optimization of product descriptions, feeds, etc. in the Google Merchant Center
- Knowledge, training and experience working with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- A good knowledge of Google advertising fundamentals (ad auctions, match type, quality score, etc.)
- Ability to analyze whether a landing page has the potential to convert
- Mastery of basic marketing concepts ( CPC, CPA, ROAS, CTR, CVR, etc.)
Our dream candidate is someone who:
- Is very analytical
- Knows how to analyze, interpret, and review Google Ads data in order to determine how well an account is performing
- Knows how to determine clients’ key performance indicators according to their objectives
- Is comfortable managing campaigns on their own (pausing keywords that aren’t working, increasing/decreasing bids, etc.)
- Is proactive and quick to respond
- Is responsible and accountable
- Works with autonomy and rigor in the management of their tasks
- Open-minded and curious
- Knows how to listen to clients
- Takes an interest in our clients’ services/products, marketing strategies, and beyond
- Is fluent in French and English (oral and written)
We have offices in Montreal and Quebec City, but most of our team works from home. To compensate for the distance, we regularly organize activities: happy hours, team dinners, trips to the water park or sugar shack, picnics, parties on a yacht, or weekends in Barcelona (for our team in Europe). You name it!
Our team is young and dynamic, and apart from our job, we love monthly happy hours, drinking champagne, and sending each other GIFs!
A job at Pure Commerce comes with:
- Group insurance
- 5 wellness days
- Sick days
- The opportunity to work from home or the office
- Access to Dialogue, a virtual care platform that offers online health support, mental health services, and EAP
- Access to a fitness and nutrition coach
- Continuous training
- Opportunities for advancement
- And last but not least: An amazing team!
We greatly values diversity. We welcome everyone regardless of nationality, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, etc. If you’re the right person for the job, we want to meet you!
We also offer you the option to 100% work from home.